5.26.2012

Flats Challenge Days 5-6

Is this over yet?
Just kidding.
Like I've said previously, I'm actually liking using flats. I love how little laundry I am dealing with, which would be somuchbetter if I could use my washer. :)
I do think knowing how to wash by hand is great (for camping for instance, or if you are going out of town for a couple of days and can't afford fancier diapers or disposables or don't want to lug around a bunch of dirty AIOs) but the majority of people nowadays have access to a washer. I could totally see myself using flats almost exclusively but washing the washer.

Last night I had a date night with the husband so the kids stayed with my mother-in-law.
She is a little cloth diaper challenged so she just used her sposies.
I put Rowan back in a flat when I picked her up this morning, though.
I don't mean to sound like a cloth snob because I love the hell out of disposables too but omg the pee in a sposie smell is so nauseating.

By the way, have I mentioned again how much I hate snappis?
Every single time I have used one it has come loose! And on a regular flat! I despise that little third claw.
Are the Boingos really better as far as staying put goes?

I will update more later! Time for a diaper change!

1 comment:

  1. Parents who use disposables must become acclimated to the smell, because I totally know what you mean. It's so disgusting I can't stand it! Disposables would cost me so much to use because I'd be changing them constantly!

    ReplyDelete